- MAXIMUM STRENGTH PURE AFRICAN MANGO SUPPLEMENT 5000MG Equivalent PER SERVING 10:1 EXTRACT – Our Top Rated naturally sourced supplement delivers 5000mg Equivalent African Mango per capsule. Our African Mango Capsules are backed with a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. So ORDER RISK FREE.*
- BENEFITS OF MAX STRENGTH AFRICAN MANGO CAPSULES – Irvingia Gabonensis Extract is known to help support body fat metabolism and cholesterol levels.*
- BEST VALUE AFRICAN MANGO ON AMAZON -180 Capsules- 6 MONTH SUPPLY – Each bottle contains 180 Capsules of Pure African Mango. Others offer fewer capsules, softgels, or tablets only 60, 90, or 120 for a higher price. With We Like Vitamins African Mango you buy fewer bottles and save money.*
- GET HEALTHIER TODAY – African Mango Seed Extract is a natural way to help support weight loss. It can go by many names: African wild mango, Bush mango, Dika, Dikabread tree, Dikanut, Iba-tree, Irvingia, Odika, Ogbono, irvinga gabonesis and Sweet bush mango.*
- HIGH QUALITY AFRICAN MANGO – Our African Mango supplement is free of preservatives and artificial ingredients. All of our products are encapsulated and bottled in the USA with ingredients sourced from around the world. Using African Mango Extract Capsules from We Like Vitamins is a great start to a healthier lifestyle. *
BEST VALUE AFRICAN MANGO EXTRACT ON AMAZON
5000MG Equivalent STRENGTH PER CAPSULE 10:1 EXTRACT
180 CAPSULES FOR A 6 MONTH SUPPLY
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
What is African Mango? Irvingia Gabonensis is a type of African tree sometimes known as the wild mango, bush mango, African mango, diva or ogbono. They produce a fruit like a mango and are highly valued for their protein rich nuts.*
What is African Mango used for? African Mango is a natural way to support fat loss and increase metabolism. It also supports cholesterol levels, and digestive health .*
Order now, there is no risk with 100% money back guarantee!
*The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors. Results may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.