- CHOLESTEROL RELIEF: Cholesterol Relief is a supplement that helps the consumer keep the cholesterol levels under control while also coming with added benefits of the ingredients. The natural ingredients include: Niacin, Policosanol, Gugulipid, Plant Sterol Complex, Cayenne and Garlic Powder.
- CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT: Aside from helping to balance cholesterol levels and triglycerides, vitamin B3 niacin has other benefits for heart health, including supporting the walls for healthy blood flow. Niacin plays a part in the reduction of inflammation and production of histamine, which is a natural occuring compound capable of supporting vessels and improving circulation.
- CHOLESTEROL SUPPORT: In studies, supplementing with niacin has been shown to be very beneficial for those who are having high LDL cholesterol levels (the “bad” kind of cholesterol), low levels of HDL cholesterol (the “good” kind) and elevated triglyceride levels. Research shows that policosanol lowers LDL-cholesterol, raises HDL-cholesterol, lowers total cholesterol, lowers triglycerides, and lowers the ratios LDL/HDL and total cholesterol/HDL.
- IMMUNE BOOSTER: The antioxidants in cayenne pepper can enhance one’s immunity. Eating the pepper also increases your body heat, and this is said to strengthen your immune system as well. Garlic supplementation is known to boost the function of the immune system.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
blood pressure herbs – CHOLESTEROL RELIEF – cholesterol and triglycerides/colesterol – 1 Bottle (60 Capsules)
METABOLISM BOOSTER: The capsaicin in cayenne peppers has metabolism-boosting properties. It helps increase the amount of heat you produce, making you burn more calories per day. It does this through a process called diet-induced thermogenesis, which causes an increase in your metabolism. Dietary spices and their active components may provide many benefits for your digestion.
BLOOD PRESSURE CONTROL: Human studies have found garlic supplementation to have a significant impact on reducing pressure in people with high blood pressure. High doses of garlic appear to improve pressure of those with known high pressure levels.
ANTIOXIDANTS: Oxidative damage from free radicals contributes to the aging process. Garlic contains antioxidants that support your mechanisms against oxidative damage. The combined effects on reducing cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as the antioxidant properties, may help stop common brain conditions.
ANTI AGING: The invigorating properties of garlic support the skin from the effect of free radicals and slow down the depletion of collagen which leads to loss of elasticity in aging skin. Given the beneficial effects on important risk factors like pressure, it makes sense that garlic could help you live longer. Garlic has known beneficial effects on causes of common problems, so it makes perfect sense that it could help you live longer.